XIXILI Love My Life
In conjunction with the Pink Ribbon October month, XIXILI will host its annual XIXILI Love My Life Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign in support of Breast Cancer Welfare Association (BCWA). The campaign event will be held at 1 Utama Shopping Centre from 21-25 October 2015 and this year will mark the 10th year run of XIXILI’s Love My Life annual campaign.
‘Love My Life’ carries a simple yet powerful philosophy to ‘Love yourself first, so that you are able to love others. Take care of yourself first, so that you can care for others, especially your loved ones.’
As XIXILI’s valued customers are primarily women, this message is both profound and close to our hearts. XIXILI is determined to promote breast cancer awareness through educational talks and activities to emphasize the importance of ‘early detection saves lives’ and a constant reminder for women to practice their monthly Breast Self-Examination (BSE) and yearly Clinical Breast Examination (CBE).
XIXILI Love My Life Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign 2015
Date : 21 October – 25 October 2015 (Wednesday – Sunday)
Venue : Ground Floor Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre
This year, XIXILI collaborates with a great team of retailers from the beauty, hair, fashion, fitness and F&B industries to bring together a holistic, lifestyle-driven event. All brands will work together with a key focus to promote breast cancer awareness and fundraise for our NGO partner, BCWA.
In this collaborative effort, we aim to provide a fun-and-engaging experience for the shoppers. Partake in interactive and educational activities, health consultations, grooming services, games, photo booth selfies and an iconic pink ribbon visual art centerpiece.
A snapshot of on-ground activities:
- Breast health consultations & Clinical Breast Examination (CBE) by BCWA Team
- Public donation and Fundraising through sales of pink items by BCWA
- XIXILI ‘Supports Pink’ Pledging
- Pink Ribbon Art Visual Displays by renowned Artist Louise Low and Saito College
- Photo Booth selfies & free print-out
- Beauty Makeover by Shu Uemura
- Charity Dry Hair Cuts by Number 76
- BMI (Body Mass Index) Test by Celebrity Fitness
- ‘Design Your PINK Tee’ DIY booth by Mag Lifestyle
- Juices and food sampling by Juiceworks and Quiznos respectively
- Pink Walk fashion show by survivors & supporters
- Dance performance by Celebrity Fitness
- Monster Truck & Road Cruisers by AFO Radio
- Cotton Candy and freebies giveaway
XIXILI CALENDAR 2016
In line with the ‘Love My Life’ campaign, XIXILI will commence sales of the annual XIXILI 2016 Calendar. Each calendar will include a step-by-step guide on ‘how to perform BSE’ and various breast-health related facts on each month’s calendar page to serve as a reminder to practice your BSE!
The XIXILI 2016 Calendar can be bought with a Gift-with-Purchase promotion at all XIXILI outlets from November 2015 onwards.
Show your support by purchasing your XIXILI 2016 Calendar and see you at the XIXILI Love My Life campaign next weekend!