Hair Chalking Know How
Want some colour on your hair but not wanting a permanent commitment and a price that breaks the bank? Try hair chalking – colourful, fun and you can change the colours and styles all the time! It’s the latest craze and everyone is having a go at it. What about you?
How do we apply hair chalk?
It’s so simple that everyone can do it at home, as frequent a you like as well too! Here’s a quick video tutorial on how you can experiment with hair chalking at home:
Tips and trick when applying hair chalk
* Do not brush your hair too much after you chalk, it will come off on your brush and get everywhere
* Do NOT put any wax, styling creams or anything on the “chalked hair” as it will make a huge, greasy mess!
* Blues, greens, reds and pink really show up on dark hair
* The chalking can be pretty drying to your hair, so make sure you condition your hair really well after you wash this out!
* This looks really cool when you braid hair, the different colored strands will look beautiful braided!
Where to buy hair chalk?
And of course, with all that said and done, where do we get our hands on hair chalks? Here are a couple of e-stores in Malaysia that are selling them. Have a go, get your hands on some and try it out!
Also would like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to A Shopaholic’s Den fans on Facebook for the suggestions! *winks*